If you are here today, it might be because I told my favorite corner of the internet that I launched my blog. Reading books + sharing them brings me so much joy. If you love reading (especially RomComs), this is a great space for you!
I thought I would share 10 bookish facts about me, so we can get to know each other a little bit more!
- My favorite genre: Contemporary romance with a close second to memoirs.
- My “best book” of 2019/2020/2021 (so far) are the following (in order): the Dinner List, the Boys Club and the Midnight Library.
- A character I aspire to be like: Dannie from In Five Years, the power of loyalty and friendship during unexpected times is who I strive to be in friendships.
- My favorite authors: Rebecca Serle (no surprise), Abby Jimenez and the dynamic duo, Christina Lauren.
- My favorite memoir: Promise Me, Dad by Joe Biden or No Happy Endings by Nora McInerny (or anything Nora writes).
- My favorite children’s book was: If You Give a Pig a Pancake. Which, if you invite me to a baby shower, you will get this book.
- Books that changed me: See all my books from line two!
- Books that make me laugh: Red, White and Royal Blue + the Bromance Book Club series…the banter y’all, we need this!
- Books that remind me of home: The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany
- The book I’m most looking forward to this year: This is simple, what did I pre-order?…The Soulmate Equation, Life’s Too Short, People We Meet On Vacation, The Heart Principle and The Fastest Way To Fall. It’s a full out RomCom year for me!
What are some “bookish” facts about you?
You can learn more about me + why I’m here in the About Me page.