I’m bit delayed on this list…I’ve had the titles but I have been busy. I feel like if you want to hear from me, the best place to do it right now is the bookstagram. Everything is up to date there and I respond to my DM’s pretty fast.
That being said, July has some great picks! And we have already had one week of releases. I was lucky enough to get a number of ARCs published this month.
- Out of Character by Annabeth Albert
- What If You & Me by Roni Loren (review)
- Everyone in This Room Will Someday Be Dead by Emily R. Austin
- Too Good To Be Real by Melonie Johnson
- Incense and Sensibility by Sonali Dev
- How Sweet It Is by Dylan Newton (review)
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey (review)
- While We Were Dating by Jasmine Guillory (pre-ordered)
- The Rehearsals by Annette Christie
- The Heir Affair (paperback) by Heather Cocks and Jessican Morgan (review)
- Hot Under His Collar by Andie J. Christopher (review)
- Isn’t It Bromantic? by Lyssa Kay Adams (pre-ordered)
- The Man Ban by Nicola Marsh
- Heartbreak for Hire by Sonia Hartl
- Love Next Door by Helena Hunting
Have you pre-ordered any of these? Did I miss one I need to know about?